|Game Generated Names|
|This is a list of the randomly generated names that the game give all new monster. You can change the name if desired. Please see this page for more information.|
|The Frozenflame Monster can be purchased for or bred by using Ice and Fire elements in the Breeding Den. Hybrids may be needed for successful breeding. Also see the comment section below for some suggested combos.|
|Although hatching a mythic version of the Frozenflame Monster is random, your best chance to get one is to breed 2 Frozenflame Monster's together. You must have the Mythic Cave on your island in order to get a mythic. You can also use boost to better your chances.|
|There are 2 stages in which Frozenflame Monster will evolve. Before you can reach Level 5, you must evolve your monster from a baby to a teen. The second stage is before reaching level 8 and evolves your monster from a teen to an adult. To evolve your monster you need to place it in the Dream Room. Below is how long it takes the Frozenflame Monster to evolve from each stage and the quick finish cost.|
|Evolve Time||Quick Finish Cost|
|Baby to Teen||4 Hours||4|
|Teen to Adult||18 Hours||18|
|Evolve Retry||18 Hours||5 / 25 / 125|
|Food Costs per Level|
|Food per Feeding||20||45||65||85||105||125||145|
|Total per Level||80||180||260||340||420||500||580|
|Needed for Max. Level||2,360|
- The Frozenflame Monster was introduced on April 28, 2012, as part of Game Update 1.1.0.
- On September 28, 2012. the Frozenflame Monster could evolve into one of 3 forms: the Frozenblaze, Iceflare, or Wildfreeze (which was the original adult form).
- A fourth evolution, Duskfang, was introduced January 9, 2014.
- A fifth evolution, Dawnfang, was introduced February 27, 2014.
- Since the Duskfang form does not have or , it can remain in the Fire Habitats or Ice Habitats until you move it out. Once moved, it will not return to a Fire Habitat or Ice Habitat.